i-Cat FLX 3D Imaging
At Total Care Dental, we pride ourselves in having the most advanced technololgy available to serve our patients. This includes our i-Cat FLX 3D imaging machine.
What is i-Cat FLX 3D imaging?
i-Cat FLX 3D imaging is a cone beam 3D imaging machine that allows us to take the highest quality scans of our patients. We can use our scans and images to diagnose, plan cases, and educate our patients.
What kind of scan can we take with the i-Cat FLX?
- Panoramic radiographs
- X-clip CT for implant placement
These scans provide 3D, digital data for:
- Wisdom teeth extractions
- TMJ symptoms
- Sinus Symptoms
- Sleep apnea and airway assessments
- Full facial and jaw 3D images
Innovative features offered by the i-Cat FLX 3D imaging system:
- one 8 second scan provides enough information for a complete diagnosis
- Visual iQuity provides the clearest and most precise 2D and 3D images
- Increased comfort by being able to sit throughout the entire scan, without feeling enclosed
- Decreased patient mobility thanks to ergonomic stability systems reducing the need for retakes
- SmartScan Studio allows us to follow the rule of ALARA (as low as reasonably achievable) in regards to radiation
Our office is pleased to offer i-Cat FLX 3D imaging to our patients. Come see what it is like to receive high quaity dental care with the high quality dental technology. Call our office to make an appointment.